Programs + Services: Team Programs
These programs focus on competitive excellence skills and peak performance goals for team and individual members of the team.
I. Team Competitive Excellence and Peak Performance Presentation
- 1/2 hour consultation with coach prior to presentation to discuss needs of the team and set goals for the presentation.
- 2 hour interactive team presentation focuses on competitive excellence skills for both the team and individual members of the team. Players participate in creating and committing to team goals and identify their personal goals.
- Sport specific mental skills will be applied to:
- Short and long term goals.
- Progressive relaxation training.
- Breath control exercises for raising or lowering arousal levels pre and during competition.
- Effective self and team talk.
- Pre-competitive focusing routines.
- 1 hour interactive follow-up to evaluate progress, consult on problem areas and celebrate success.
II. Team Building Presentation
- Team building evaluation sheets given to participants prior to the presentation to clarify team strengths and areas of needed improvement.
- 1/2 hour consultation with coach prior to presentation to review evaluation and set goals for the presentation.
- The 2 hour team building presentation will be tailored to the age and sport specific needs of the team and includes the following:
- Creating common team goals.
- Developing team commitment.
- Establishing clear communication between team players and coach.
- Identifying ways to develop team cohesion and chemistry.